Can you be an Oasis Rep to support and bless your church or community?
As much as we love to see customers in the shop, we recognise that not all can get to Romsey, so we aim to get stock to them through pop-up shops run by local church members and other organisers. Our shops pop-up in Sunday meetings, in local care homes, at toddler groups and many other local events and ministries.
Benefits of running a pop-up shop:
- Any of our stock can be sold at a pop-up shop – as a representative you can choose from all of our books, gifts, cards and Fairtrade products.
- Bulk quantity offers are available
- The opportunity to earn extra discount that can then be contributed to you church’s mission fund.
- Private ‘Late night’ shopping and browsing events through the year.
What is involved:
- Appoint individuals to be responsible for the pop-up shop
- Choose stock to keep for up to 6-8 weeks.
- Return after this time to select new stock
Email email@example.com to find out more information.